View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #48
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Good. I'm GLAD he's broke. He's worthless and he's a loser.

How anyone could have the God-given talents he has and COMPLETELY blow them AND the MILLIONS of dollars he got just for being a top draft pick is ****ing beyond me.

**** him.
Holy **** bro. Did he like personally come and punch you in the face, kick your dog, or spit on your girl (in between dancing shirtless with his boys)?

Far as his NFL career goes if Montreal does still own his rights still might not be a bad idea to go up still get some sort of reps with any football team. Of course that's assuming he still really wants it.

Far as his finances go, I do kind of feel for the dude on that and it continues to highlight the importance of things like the rookie symposium and other ways to get young NFL players an idea of how to handle their finances during and after their careers.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote