View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #81
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayshauntay View Post
Your numbers are off. Including sacks (Smith has been sacked two times total in 1st halves), the 49ers have had 37 1st half pass attempts so far this season. Care to recalculate?
ESPN shows the 49ers are 19 for 31 in pass attempts in the first half. I'm not including sacks if you would have paid attention to my Texans first half statistics, but even if you added in the 2 sacks it still wouldn't equal to 37. So if you have more accurate stats you need to take that up with ESPN. Therefore, no recalculations needed on my end. If you're going to try to correct someone you may want to try to post a link.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/splits/_...rancisco-49ers
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote