View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #64
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
He needs work on punts. It seems that if a punter puts the ball away from him he has trouble catching it while running. On kickoffs, I'm fine with him bringing just about everything out. He's usually going to wind up around the 20 or beyond and the chances that he breaks one increase every time he takes it out. If I were Kubes I would sit him down and drill it into him that he needs to work on catching the ball and then running on punts.

Mike
I would tend to agree with you. However, if the "protective" return team continues to play as poorly as they have so far and gives him as little time before our opponents are in his face, I will remain understanding of a player that shows some semblance of hesitancy and "schiziness" whenever the ball comes his way.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote