View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #80
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 833 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Posting from my phone I'm not going to look at that right now, but you said we're a ground and pound team and now you want comparisons. I showed you that we're not some old school, throw back team.

Edit: Since we were comparing the 49ers to us I'll give you that one. 31 pass attempts to 26 rushing attempts.

49ers 1st half running percentage: 45.6%
Texans 1st half running percentage: 42.6%

Lookie there...... Just looked up one team and another team is already more run heavy than us when they're trying to establish their identity. You can look up the rest of the teams if you'd like. I rest my case.
Your numbers are off. Including sacks (Smith has been sacked two times total in 1st halves), the 49ers have had 37 1st half pass attempts so far this season. Care to recalculate?
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote