View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #46
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If it's any consolation, I would feel bad for you if you lost all your money to an unscrupulous financier. Nobody deserves to have their hard earned money stolen from them.

So the answer is blame the victims for trusting their hired financial advisors? Jesus christ you people are rough.

If its your money, you choose to have no idea whats going on, you dont question anything and dont care to even learn the slightest? Yup you deserve losing it all. Even more so when the situaiton as was the case with madoff and stanford where it would be overly obvious that things werent right and more so in the case of Madoff since all of those folks have to qualify as a much higher level of investor to get in.

Let me clear both Madoff and Stanford deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison for their actions.

The best companies in the world have upper management who glady accept being challanged by their team and challanges their team at the same time. I am the CEO of my money and if I pass the responsibility on to someone else to make choices Im going to question them or have another manager look at the activity and question it as well.

At the end of the day its your money and what happens to it falls on your shoulders.

Enron 401k employer match was 1 to 1 unless you took enron stock which then they would give you 3 to 1.

Standford Cds paying double and triple what the rest of the world could offer

Madoff never losing money, ever, generating some of the smoothest returns over such a long period of time that makes the outcome so impossible that it makes no sense

All areas in which greed overtook responsible and prudent actions buy the investors and people around them
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote