View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #45
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Oh, believe me, I found me the hotel swim bar which had the Sunday ticket and made sure one their two televisions was set to the Texans game. It was pretty nice actually.
Very cool. Yeah, it wasn't shown locally. In the AFC I think they alternate between the Dolphins and Jags each week (just a guess at this point). I do know the Dolphins were on in central Florida this week and not the Jags.

Honestly, I keep going to games but the game is much better on TV these days. That said I am going to the Bucs game in 2 weeks. It is a late game and the Texans have the early game. I am going to see if I can stream the Texans from the tailgate area we will be at.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote