View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #43
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If it's any consolation, I would feel bad for you if you lost all your money to an unscrupulous financier. Nobody deserves to have their hard earned money stolen from them.

So the answer is blame the victims for trusting their hired financial advisors? Jesus christ you people are rough.
Man I love and respect some of my friends and relatives, but there is not way in hell they'd be allowed to manage my millions (if I had millions). Just like there is no way in hell I'd let them perform surgery on me. If they stople from him give him back what is rightfully his, but he is about as far from blameless as he is from being smart.