View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #73
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 833 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans a run-first team, I think not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Posting from my phone I'm not going to look at that right now, but you said we're a ground and pound team and now you want comparisons. I showed you that we're not some old school, throw back team.
Here's what I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayshauntay View Post
we are now the most old-school, throwback, smash-mouth team in the league.
We ran the ball more than anyone else in the league. This is a fact. If you rationalize it like you've been doing, well you can apply those same rationalizations to the other 31 teams in the league, and the end result would be this: we ran the ball more than anyone else in the league.
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote