View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #40
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 833 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
You are not getting it, and I refuse to repeat myself. Go back to my past posts and you'll understand we're a balanced team. If a running back runs 19 times for 0 yards each time the first 19 times, but then breaks off a 99 yard TD his last carry that doesn't mean he had a great game. You can look at the final numbers if you'd like, but that is narrow minded way to look at things.

The first half numbers indicate what Kubiak is looking to accomplish balance wise. But continue to look at "fantasy" final numbers if that makes you feel better.
Ok we were balanced. So what does that make all the other teams in the NFL? Please name the teams last year that were more run happy than us.
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote