View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #42
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwayshauntay View Post
Well, that just makes my point. We have a RB rotation that nobody else has, hence it only makes sense that we are a ground and pound running team.

Why you are averse to the idea I won't venture to guess. Embrace the truth.
You are not getting it, and I refuse to repeat myself. Go back to my past posts and you'll understand we're a balanced team. If a running back runs 19 times for 0 yards each time the first 19 times, but then breaks off a 99 yard TD his last carry that doesn't mean he had a great game. You can look at the final numbers if you'd like, but that is narrow minded way to look at things.

The first half numbers indicate what Kubiak is looking to accomplish balance wise. But continue to look at "fantasy" final numbers if that makes you feel better.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote