View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #38
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 832 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I'm saying that when you have 2 great backs and one of the best lines in the league you can afford to hand the ball off to those guys in the 2nd half of games and still move the ball. New England uses their Tight Ends more than the Texans in the passing game, but it can be equally effective when running clock with the lead if you're completing passes. We have a luxury most teams don't have with 2 great backs.

You look at teams that played with leads last year most of the time and most of them are pass happy teams that don't have the talent we have at running back. If the game is close in the 4th qtr against the Broncos and we need to move the ball do you think Schaub is only going to throw the ball 2 times? Because that's about what he is averaging in the 4th qtr of games this year.
Well, that just makes my point. We have a RB rotation that nobody else has, hence it only makes sense that we are a ground and pound running team.

Why you are averse to the idea I won't venture to guess. Embrace the truth.
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote