View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I dont feel sorry for VY. It was his decision to get in bed with a guy like Adams. Is Reliant still VY/Fanboys house?

Wonder if VY would be willing to either bulk up and become a TE? Or become a WR? Making some $$$$ is better than making none.

On second thought I couldn't see VY's ego letting him make a position change. So, broke he will be.
So how exactly is VY supposed to know that his agent and financial adviser were going to be thieves? I don't see how you could not feel sorry for him if he was genuinely a victim of these guys. There are millions of people out there who have been effected by guys like Madoff, Stanford, etc, and it's not the customer's fault.