View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #18
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Some times you have to love the Texans fanbase. Still butthurt over VY and Reggie, hate Mario now because he's with a different team, wish nothing but bad things for every ex-Texan who isn't named DeMeco.

First, I don't think the "hating" of players who move on is limited to the Texans fanbase by any stretch of the imagination. I view that as within the confines of the game of football, and not extending to the personal life of the players involved. It may not be the most mature, logical position to take, but we are talking about football fans here.

In terms wishing ill personally on VY, I like to think that's one seriously misguided poster and not a representation of the Texans fanbase as a whole.