View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Some times you have to love the Texans fanbase. Still butthurt over VY and Reggie, hate Mario now because he's with a different team, wish nothing but bad things for every ex-Texan who isn't named DeMeco.

Personally I have no issue with any of those guys, not even Vince.

However the VY fanboys STILL making ridiculous excuses for him and STILL hating the Texans for not drafting him annoy me to no end. So Vince failing only makes them look more stupid than they already are.

Also, VY's ego and non willingness to work put him where he is. So no I do not feel sorry for him.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote