Thread: The SWatt Team
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #50
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWatt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
This is the post!! I believe nicknames find you and not the other way around. I don't get the rush to find a name for any of it.

However, when the 'namesters' went after the gheyer than ghey "Bulls On Parade" I had to agree with the OP. Anything, ANYTHING but B.O.P.

Yeah. Nicknames are dumb. Just ask me, I've had the great misfortune of never being called by my real name. It doesn't bug me like it used to but I still wonder why my parents named me one thing and then called me another.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote