View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #77
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
This quote from the article you found is in line with my thinking...

But that same paragraph I picked out also says Tate may well skip town when his contract is up. So I'll concede that's more than a remote possibility. And along that line of thinking, I agree with TPN. Rick Smith should put out some feelers right now and see who's interested in picking Tate up next year. Let them have to deal with re-signing him. Hey... Frank Gore is getting on in years, I think Tate would fit right in the 'Frisco system. Ship him out west.
What about a team like Carolina? They drafted 2 good young backs and recently extended both of them. Granted neither are at our guys levels but throw in Cam Newton and salary wise it could make for an interesting case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote