View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #75
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
It's a business, people play to make money.

Gary Brown ran for 1000 yards in 8 games. We threw the ball a lot in goal line and short yardage situations. Thats what I remember anyway.

No mention of Denver. They are the team we are most like. How do you explain thier running backs success year after year no matter who was in?
Alex Gibbs teachings and Kubiak's play calling.
When those guys left Denver went in the tank.

While I get what you're saying, I don't agree that any ole RB can succeed in this system. They have to have good speed, really good vision, decisiveness (no dancing around - see the hole/hit it and GO), and some power. Not every back has that combo of qualities.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote