View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #107
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 174887 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaIFyaHEMI View Post
The Texans need to employ the exact same defense as the Falcons did. They essentially were testing Peyton's arm. You drop everybody back in coverage and see if he can make NFL throws, which right now it doesn't look like he can. Manning had all the time in the world last night and continued to make bad decisions. Actually they were good decisions, his arm just can't get it there before the hole closes anymore.
I get what you're saying but I have to disagree. If the Evil Peyton has seen it once, he'll figure it out and recognize it the second time around. As evidence I direct you to the 4th qtr of that game when he almost brought Denver back.

No... you gotta switch it up on Peyton. Better yet, control the clock and keep his big head in a baseball cap on the sideline.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote