View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #6
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans at Patriots trip info?

Yup.......nonstop flights are filling up for that weekend, so book now! Staying at the hotel that is adjacent to Gillette Stadium. Unfortunately it's extremely pricey, but a buddy and I are splitting it and don't want to worry about getting out of the parking lot at the end of the game, which I've read is a nightmare. Rather go back to the hotel and celebrate the victory at the bar

Word of advice: if you do book at the Renaissance Hotel at Patriot Place, they do NOT guarantee two beds, even though their online reservation webpage leads you to believe differently. I wasn't happy about this deceit, but am just hoping that I won't care at that point if I have to sleep on a rollaway!

Last edited by TexansJohn; 09-19-2012 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Additional info
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote