View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012   #12
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans were unable to go deep on Jax

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I've had a similar feeling about Wade and the defense this year.
I'm convinced he has called mainly base defense in the first two games because he knows he doesn't need to do anything exotic to win. I don't think we've blitzed at nearly the same rate as last year.
I fully expect to see him to show some new wrinkles this week vs Peyton.
i think you're right, especially in regards to blitzing. not that we generally blitz a ton, wade loves his 5 down mixed man to man with 1 optional, but our OLB's have been in coverage quite a bit and we're not sending our ILB's as much as i thought we would. we've seen a couple safety blitzes, but again, not as often as i expected.