View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #10
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans were unable to go deep on Jax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
you also dont show your hand if you dont have to. kubiak is a very long term thinker, sometimes a positive and sometimes to his detriment. i believe that he wanted to iron a few things out, and give future opponents nothing to work with. with the game in the bag shortly after his script ended, kubes went into practice mode - working on the team and getting ready for next week. heck that might have been his plan from the beginning with the onslaught of screens and play action - backing the jags up into coverage so we could just grind this one out.
Exactly.. I like the way the schedule set up this year. It was like a schedule that a major Div 1 program would set up. Play a couple of directional/state schools to knock off the rust and then start playing against conference/BCS talent. We're done with the warmups (Miami and Jags) now I think we're about to open it up and see more wrinkles.. on defense also where we've been mainly rushing teams with a four man front.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote