View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peyton versus Wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Payton watched the new Texans defense last year up in Indy from the sideline. I know this.....he has not faced this new 4-3 defense yet. I think he is going to have some problems....especially since the blitz could come from anywhere.
Someone is going to be free......I am looking forward to seeing this chessmatch take place.........
Psst, it is not a 4-3 defense.