View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
That was hilarious. Major overreaction, but still hilarious. I like his threat to send Dez Bryant to Cleveland. It's become the Siberia of the NFL. I hope the Cowboys get blown out again this week. I'd like to see this guy's reaction after that!
I'd like to see the Cowpies get blown out every week ... havent been able to stand that organization since Tom Landry was canned.

Maybe Jerrah can have his son in law or whatever he is wipe the tears from his eye's after each loss.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote