View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #104
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

I expect Denver to make the adjustments needed to allow Manning to be as effective as possible, and get the rebound win at home. Denver is a pretty decent team, and they held in there adequately vs a tough Atlanta team after all of Manning's mistakes. I expect them to get a little better and more comfortable with the new offense every week. So this week is a risk.

By the way, watching these replacement refs is pretty entertaining. I've never seen anything quite like it in pro sports; as they don't know or enforce pro rules, they apply college penalties, and never seem to know what each other is doing. Then the players start yelling and fighting, the coaches are jumping up and down and screaming such that veins are popping out of their neck to no avail. And after the game, the coaches and players still have to bite their tongue and not criticize them. What a fiasco.

I sure hope they stick around a while.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote