View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #38
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Houston Texans = 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisAg View Post
Sorry for the confusion on this thread. Definitely didn't turn out like I thought it would. I've been a lurker on this site for years but didn't decide to sign up until recently, obviously.

GlassHalfFull, I too post on TexAgs and judging by your username, you aren't the typical TexAgs poster. The meltdowns over there are unbearable at times but this board seems much more laid back. (I guess that's what happens when you win consistently.)

I have no problem with criticism at all. Just thought it would be a fun thread and I guess yall took it a bit more seriously that I assumed you would. I understand the confusion with the equals signs. Just know that I would never literally compare my Texans to a college team. I'm as big of a Texans fan as any of you and there is nothing I love more than my Aggies and my Texans.

It's the regular season. We have no sense of humor to speak of until around March when we come to terms with the fact that we are not Super Bowl Champs.

I wouldn't put too much weight on the reactions of this thread. You clearly are not the kind of poster that will start out with a bunch of red rep dots by your name. You're a Texan fan so welcome to the asylum!