View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #16
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42997 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by markn View Post
I'm not entirely convinced that the colts are going to be the push-over that seems to be universally agreed. We're oh-and-lots still at their place. Let's not get too cocky.
As a Titan fan I look at my team then yours and think you can get cocky. Your team is HEAD and SHOULDERS in this division. Your concern is homefield period. Unless of course Schaub, Foster, Tate, Watt and Barwin all get hurt on Sunday. Then yeah, you got issues.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote