View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/stats/

Their rankings had the Texans #1 overall last year, too.

I think the CHFF guys are ahead of their peers. I'm convinced the Texans would've been playing for the Lombardi Trophy last year had Schaub not been injured.

The Texans imo are the most balanced, complete team in the NFL. This team has a solid defense that gets pressure on the quarterback and forces turnovers with an offense that can beat you on the ground or through the air and does it with efficient, time-consuming drives.

Someone pass the party punch!
I love who's at #32 in their rankings.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote