View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #41
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we overusing Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Like fine tuning a race car you want to give him as much work as he can handle but he is not a machine so he should be used judiciously so he is fresh when it counts. Should save his carries for meaningful reps when game is in doubt, not to pad meaningless stat line.
Yep, as I said when job is done (game is in hand) you pull him. You have to give him some plays off to breathe or just as change of pace when Forsett comes in.