View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #57
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

I am not high on Holliday, but that is sort of some bull**** IMO.

GQ needs to look around and know where he's at. Nothing makes me more angry than a ST blocker not maying attention and getting doinked in the helmet. Come on, know your space. Be present and attentive. If you see the return man 2 feet from you, chances are that you're near the trajectory of the football as it's coming down. I'm just sayin'.......

Even had Holliday yelled it loud enough, the ball is coming in so fast AND GQ is a bit too "inside" the bubble for it to have mattered. Once that ball hits the turf, it could ricochet in any direction and clip any guy on a leg. The situation played out to where it was just an awesome punt and GQ and Holliday were caught up in the same space with the ball.

I don't really care for Holliday, as I have stated many times (I'd rather have a returner who is smart and safe, giving our offense the ball and not running the risk of momentum-swinging play for the opponent). He's the same risk/reward guy Jacoby was. Period. Just smaller.

Once he really blows it for us, that'll be the end of this experiment.