View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #102
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

I have no clue, but like some I hate that Denver's coming off of a loss...

It's just so hard to tell with Manning... the first INT he threw last night I could live with if I were him...I misread some coverage and you know, it happens... the second and third INTs were just bad passes with absolutely nothing on them... It wasn't a bad read, he looked his receiver down and threw the ball at him, but it was as if a 40mph gust of wind rolled through and stalled the ball...in a dome...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote