View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #98
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
yeah, but this is the time for a statement game. Outside of the playoffs, this is the statement game for us to date. We either swell in the eyes of NFL Nation or we continue to be marginalized like Ron Paul as 'the team from the weak division' early in this season.
Agree with that as well. As I said in my first post in the thread: if the Texans win this game I'll truly believe they've got what it takes to go the distance.

Winning in Denver is never easy. Winning in Denver against Peyton Manning? That would be special.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote