View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #30
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Houston Texans = 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide

I've just started posting here in the last month or so, but have been reading daily since begining of the 11 season. Where do I go to see what threads have already been started? Also a few abreveations people use I'm not sure of. Any place to find a list? (newbe handbook maybe, threads for dummies etc. Lol)
I have started a thread on where to watch games in Oklahoma. I got great feed back! I've been here working and will be all season and haven't missed a game. So a big thanks to y'all!!!!!!!!
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote