View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #93
djohn2oo8
All Pro

Rep Power: 5521 djohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respecteddjohn2oo8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Like I said in closing. Too close for me to call.

I believe our D is every bit as good as Atlanta's is - if not better - so if they gave Peyton fits, we should too.

Question is which Texans offense will show up; the one that started like molasses in week one or the one that dominated and stayed on the field for nearly 3/4th of the game in week two??
Miami has a damn good run D. I believe they kept the vanilla offense the first two games because of the quality of opponents. They really didn't need to air it out much. I think this week we'll see if how powerful our offense can be.
djohn2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote