View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: 20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullpenpride View Post
We've now grown to 22 peopel in our group and we are all wearing battle read. We are working on our Sat afternoon spot and late night club spot that we'll share shortly... Our group is pumped..
I reccommend here:

Quote:
Saturday, 9/22/12

5:00 - ??? Bulls on Parade Meet-up

Falling Rock Tap House

1919 Blake Street, Denver, CO

(303) 293-8338 http://fallingrocktaphouse.com/

So far this is the only bar/restaurant that I have called that seems very welcoming. It is also the night of one of the last Colorado Rockies games. That game starts at 6, so the head bartender figured 5 would be a good time to claim prime bar real estate. They have an amazing selection of beers, pool tables and dart boards. Bring a piece of swag you won't miss if it vanishes (towel, pom pom, beads, etc.) - let's make this a Texans bar.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote