View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #29
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Houston Texans = 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide

Just to continue the thread derail (and sorry DavisAG, not trying to pick on you, welcome aboard - your user name implies we may have 2 things in common)

I post over at TexAgs some, and that site annoys the hell out of me. Everytime some stray thought passes thru a mind, someone starts a thread. Game day is ridiculous, I tried to follow Sat and there must have been hundreds of threads started. I have always greatly appreciated the job the mods here do in keeping things orderly around here (shameless sucking up). As the Texans get more popular, we are going to move from the small society we have enjoyed, but I hope we are able to keep the board from turning into a stray thought central.