View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #28
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Houston Texans = 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide

Maybe an online click-through tutorial and subsequent questions the new poster has to answer...like a continuing education class online.

1. You are new to the boards. You are about to start a thread. What is the best action to take:

a.) See if that thread already exists, and if it exists please post in IT instead

b.) If no thread exists for your topic, does your topic fit the forum you are posting it in? Is your topic awkward? Are YOU awkward? Do you live with your parents or grandmother? If you answered yes to more than 1 question, please sell your computer or disconnect your DSL service.

c.) Are you sensitive to criticism? Then pretend you started the thread, but don't. For the rest of the day, enjoy your imaginary thread and all the positive replies it fictitiously received. You are the king of the world.

I remember when I first started posting on the original Texans board when it first began, the old houstontexans.com board. I was as awkward as anything we've seen here. I look back on it and laugh. Everyone starts off a bit awkwardly.

DavisAG, if you're still around please know that you are welcome here. It's like a brotherhood...we're going to razz you and it's nothing personal. If we end up being as successful as the 2011 Crimson Tide then I'll be one happy dude, for sure.