Thread: The SWatt Team
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWatt Team

Yeah, I have never been a fan of "Bulls on Parade" as I hate the band Rage Against the Machine who came out with that song years ago y the same name. So I already didn't like the song and band and IMO, it seemed an obvious choice and therefore "un original" if you will.

I'm not too sure about the "SWatt Team" either but maybe that will grow on me. I heard JJ doesn't like to be called JJ SWatt as he feels it makes him sound one dimensional (they mentioned that on 610 yesterday so that is my source on that).

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote