View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #294
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Gabbert had NO time to do anything, what was he like 7 of 19 for 58 yards are some B.S. They had 2 starters on the O-Line it's not like the camera evern went down field very much to even show the secondary, so how should i know if KJ got beat or was out of position. All i know is an elite QB and O-line will make/attempt those throws against him.

I'm not saying he played bad, just saying lets see how he does against a legit passing game.
Gabby is not a great qb, but some of those pressures and sacks were due to coverage. That Brooks reed almost safety was because gabby had nowhere to go with the ball...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote