Thread: The SWatt Team
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWatt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Did anyone else hear the story the announcers were telling about JJ Watt playing volleyball twice a week to get his pass defend timing down?

I was thinking to myself "Now thats a great idea." Reminded me of Antonio Gates and his basketball career.

Also, I much prefer this nickname to "Bulls on Parade." Just putting my two cents in. What say you?
I would prefer The SWatt Team infinitely more than Bulls On Parade. I would prefer anything to BOP but The SWatt Team is a good name on it's own. Not sure what the other 10 guys think though...lol.