Thread: The SWatt Team
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #2
vupac1
Veteran

Rep Power: 288 vupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respectedvupac1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The SWatt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Did anyone else hear the story the announcers were telling about JJ Watt playing volleyball twice a week to get his pass defend timing down?

I was thinking to myself "Now thats a great idea." Reminded me of Antonio Gates and his basketball career.

Also, I much prefer this nickname to "Bulls on Parade." Just putting my two cents in. What say you?
I believe JJ himself in an interview made the comment about playing volleyball at the YMCA, but later laughed it off as a joke.. I was under the impression that the whole thing was just a joke
vupac1 is offline   Reply With Quote