View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #34
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428442 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Right Guard: It's On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Wasn't Caldwell a Center at Alabama? I think most thought the writing was on the wall for Myers when we drafted AC in the third.
I know I did. I expected Caldwell to be our center by mid-year. But then in training camp, the Texans coaches were all saying that they never drafted him to be a Center but to be a Right Guard. So I figured that was it for Mike Brisiel and then iirc, Brisiel got injured and Chris White got that RG spot instead of Caldwell.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote