View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #58
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I would take Matthews over Jones. But he probably wont be there with the 32nd pick. Just curious do you think Joeckel will be able to play OG?

I know Rang has Joeckel rated as his #1 OT. But I think his feet are not good enough to play LT in the pros. In fact Matthews has better feet than Joeckel. IMHO
I'm thinking Jones goes to Dallas, Matthews & Joekel gone.
Thinking Jones and Brooks will resolve RG this season with Newton locking down RT. Interesting to see how Gardner does with a season of coaching. I'm lowering priority for RT for now. I have one early round OG with a surprise. If Matthews were avail in first I'd have to take him as perfect for ZBS & can play RG as well as RT.