View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #77
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...nfels-revenge/

Read the article. Rosenfels was two years removed and still hurt us. I am not saying its going to happen, but it is a risk since Dreesen was a big part of the offense the past few years. But with that's said, wouldn't Leach and Jacoby Jones have the same impact last year and now this year? So I do get what you are saying. My point is that its a risk. Especially with John Fox as good as he is defensively. Just sayin.
seeing last game our offensive plays seem to change every month or so

the jags game we never booted once and ive never seen so many foward pitches and screens its like schaub was throwing the ball like ive never seen him do it that way like he was throwing after like 3 steps and was never planted
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote