View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #53
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 207192 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

An interesting Kubiak comment today concerning the play where the ball hit Glover Quinn

Quote:
(On WR Trindon Holliday’s performances on kickoff and punt return) “Well, like I said, I’m concerned special teams-wise and (WR) Trindon’s (Holliday) part of that. He mishandled a punt yesterday when we had them backed up right before the half and then of course the one that hits GQ (FS Glover Quin), that’s his responsibility to go get GQ out of the way. Yeah, that’s his part of the bargain, but we’ve got other issues on special teams that could help him be more successful too. Like I said, we’re going to have to play better there. Hopefully we (OLB Bryan) Braman back this week. He’s been unable to get going right now, but he did work today so hopefully he comes back and can help us out.”
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote