View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Houston Texans = 2011 Alabama Crimson Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisAg View Post
Maybe I should re-word the whole "game manager" thing. I do believe Schaub is one of the better QBs in the league. What I'm trying to say is that this offense doesn't need Schaub to be a world beater. They can have success with him being a "game manager".
We can beat the Dolphins and Jaguars of the world with conservative play from Schaub.. when we start playing other elite QBs (and there's plenty on our schedule) he's going to have to be more than just a game manager.. especially in the playoffs.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote