View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #57
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I've followed Jones for two years and he will be great & can play any Oline spot. My problem is I really like Matthews and identify with him thru his dad. He is the perfect RT for ZBS with great feet and laterals, very quick despite his size. Same can be said for Jones & I'll be happy with either. Hopefully Newton and Caldwell will continue to improve this season and whomever we draft will be a back up allowing time to develop.

Would you draft a straight RT like Matthews who should be able to play OG or him and an OG? I have one of each so far. BTW, I like your mock.
I would take Matthews over Jones. But he probably wont be there with the 32nd pick. Just curious do you think Joeckel will be able to play OG?

I know Rang has Joeckel rated as his #1 OT. But I think his feet are not good enough to play LT in the pros. In fact Matthews has better feet than Joeckel. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote