View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 TTalk Survival Football League!

It was like I had schizophrenia during the Giants game (glad I started Eli in the battle red league)...but Eli pulled it out and I dogged a bullet.

I picked too many road dogs in my pick'em though. I knew I had too many road teams but I went with conventional thinking way too much....not gonna do that again. I seriously had the Seahawks beating the Cowboys because the Seachickens play so well up there...but I just got lost in the conventional thinking from the talking heads, picked the Cowboys and blew it.

The league changes from year to year so the early games can be quite tough. Right now there are about 3-4 teams that are just awful....Everyone else can beat anyone else, but the injuries and the cream will rise over the next few weeks so it will start to sort out in the coming weeks.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote