View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #75
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
I don't see this logic with the 2012 Texans. While he may be able to relay some plays, they still have to stop our offense. I would like to think our audibles have changed since last year as well. The zone blocking scheme negates some of the worry as well. I'm just not that worried about what Dressen could tell them.
http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...nfels-revenge/

Read the article. Rosenfels was two years removed and still hurt us. I am not saying its going to happen, but it is a risk since Dreesen was a big part of the offense the past few years. But with that's said, wouldn't Leach and Jacoby Jones have the same impact last year and now this year? So I do get what you are saying. My point is that its a risk. Especially with John Fox as good as he is defensively. Just sayin.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote