View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans team persona

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Persona: a person's perceived or evident personality, as that of a well-known official, actor, or celebrity; personal image; public role.

As I see it:

On offense it is the basically quiet, do it right and get it done. AJ, Schaub, and Foster.

On defense it is the JJ Watt, Cushing and Antonio Smith crushing a play, screaming primordially at the sky then machine like "okay, now we will do it again."

I really like this persona. Rage all you want against this machine. It will do you no good.

This team is ONE BAD BOY

I agree with the bottom line .... but this offense is a big play waiting to happen - #80 , Foster .... LeStar , how bout Martin and Posey who's first reception in the preseason was a big one - Sure its preseason , but ....

This entire team is .... about to bring home the hardware.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote