View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #69
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 347722 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Your a Texan fan. This is our best team ever. We just got through playing what was one of our most dominating games in 10+ years and you predict we get killed 31 to 13 by a team we should be better than. Just seems like something we used to see Richard Justice write. I guess It could happen, not sure how someone could predict it though.
This is how a rational person could predict it...

First, ask yourself sanely, just who have we beat?
Answer: We beat two, how to say this nicely... ...I can't... we beat two chump azz teams by twenty apiece. Think back to after the Miami twenty-point beatdown; there was lots of anquish in H-Town because some folks thought the point diff should have been 30, 35, or 40... and maybe it should have seeing as how we were sleep-walking for most of the first half.

Now, ask yourself, who has Denver played?
The Steelers.
That's right, Denver/Peyton hung a 30-burger on the famed Steelers D last week. Those same Steelers who should have been still really pissed at the Broncos for knocking them out of the playoffs last year!

And then there's that damned no-huddle offense. Have WE faced a no-huddle offense?? Anyone know if Wade has a counter for the no-huddle?? I don't. I know this: Wade's pass rush depends on the front seven rotation keeping guys fresh. Can't rotate if the no-huddle doesn't give you time to sub guys in. Scares me crapless.

Denver's win was a quality win against a quality team. Our two were pretty good wins but against chump teams. And we're in THEIR house.

I hope Kubiak pulls out the "Aww shucks, kids... I sure would be proud if'n you boys could get me a win here in my old stadium" schick.
I know I would.

Too close to call for me folks.